Saturday 20 January 2018

Addicted to CAS Challenge #128 - Ombre


Hello there, CAS Addicts! Welcome back for a new challenge! Barb is the hostess for this challenge, and she has chosen 'Ombre' for the code word! Happy Little Stampers is our sponsor and Kylie is offering a $20 Gift Card for the winner.


Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for everyday crafters. From cute to whimsical images, from everyday to funky sentiments there is something for everyone!
Before we begin, let's review the rules for the challenge:

We also have a special Guest Designer for this challenge...Rosali from ilovestamping, who won a previous challenge but was unable to be our guest at that time. 

Hi there! My name is Rosali! I’m a 30-something crafter, I live in Northern Germany with my hubby and you might know me under my social media nickname ilovestamping. Because I just loooove stamping, ha! :)
My little addiction with cardmaking started in 2014-half a year later I joined Instagram and met so, so many wonderful crafters and even good friends there. It’s amazing to connect with people all over the world through this hobby! Stamping and cardmaking to me is not only a perfect way to unwind and create something pretty but also to spread kindness through handmade happy mail!



and, a close-up of her details:









Now we turn it over to you to see your take on the Code Word 'Ombre'...Have fun creating and don't forget to keep it CAS!

3 comments:

  1. WOW-- each example is so attractive and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous variety of ombre cards by the Team. Love this challenge so count me in.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.